|-Blueberry Crumble Muffins are my lastest wicked good sweet-treat!|
|This is what your Blueberry Crumble Muffins look like before baking. I would add even more of the crumble on top next time. I loved the taste and texture of the baked crumble.|
- BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE MUFFINS Adapted from To Die For Blueberry Muffins at All Recipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (I put the batter in each muffin paper, then add about 8 blueberries so batter won't turn blue)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- CRUMBLE TOPPING - mix in a small bowl
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup. Mix this with flour mixture. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- Mix up crumble. Put a few tablespoons on each muffin top. Bake at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes until just a bit golden on top. Cool and enjoy. Makes 12 regular sized muffins or about 8 large muffins.
Blueberry Crumble Muffins....These are sinfully delicious. And they are fast and easy to whip up. They go so fast you'll need a double batch if you have a family! Enjoy!